IT Support Specialist
Position Type: Full-Time or Hourly
Location: Remote office. Clients are from Derby to Niagara Falls.
IT Support Specialist Responsibilities: The role is responsible for working directly with clients to advise on technical needs, maintain current infrastructure, and address any problems that arise. You will be traveling to client sites regularly. Some nights and weekends will be required for maintenance tasks. You will also be helping maintain our hosting servers.
IT Support Specialist Job Duties:
- Maintain all client servers, PCs, network infrastructure, Wifi, security cameras, and printers.
- Hardware and software support for clients.
- Maintain Cloud backups for all servers. (Cloudberry)
- Respond to help desk tickets.
- Maintain Unifi devices and managed service platform for Unifi.
- Maintain Webroot antivirus managed service platform.
- Help maintain our web servers and SQL servers.
IT Support Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge off Windows Server 2012, Office 365, Windows 10.
- Unifi routers, switches, Wifi and security cameras.
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills.
- Must be able to work from home/remote unless traveling to a client site.
Send resume to [email protected]