Do you have a Windows 10 machine that you have mapped a network drive or share to, and cant browse to it from a program?
Follow these steps to turn on network share browsing:
- Open regedit
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Microsoft -> Windows -> CurrentVersion -> Policies -> System
- Click anywhere in the empty space on the right side
- Right click and choose ADD DWORD(32bit)
- Name it "EnableLinkedConnections".
- Double click it and set the data to 1.
- Reboot and you will see the mapped drives showing.
This was a pesty problem we ran into on home and office machines.