Position Type: Part-Time/Hourly (Businesses please do not apply)
Location: Work Remotely
Web Developer Job Responsibilities: The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Convert designs done in Photoshop into a template for our CMS using CSS.
- Make changes to web pages from clients. These could text, graphic, or functional changes.
- Must be willing to learn DNN CMS.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Must be able to work on your own and remotely.
- HTML and CSS a must.
- Use of a CMS and knowledge of how they work.
- DNN CMS and Photoshop a plus.
Send resume to [email protected]