A well maintained, proactively serviced network will always run better than the alternative. With proactive network monitoring, patch management, and desktop optimization performed on a regular basis, you will notice a tremendous difference in operations and you will reap the benefits of preventing fires, rather than fighting them. One of the biggest benefits of Managed Services is discovering and fixing problems before they can negatively affect your business.
What is Managed Services?
Managed Services allows a business to offload IT operations to a service provider, known as a Managed Services Provider. The managed service provider assumes an ongoing responsibility for 24-hour monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for the IT systems within a business.
Our managed services include:
- Servers and/or PCs
- Monitoring CPU, RAM, Hard drives, hardware issues
- Monitoring antivirus
- Cleaning of temp files weekly
- Windows/Office patch management
- 3rd party software patch management
- Unifi router and Wifi management
- Central management of all Unifi devices for monitoring and easy configuration
- Monitoring of printers, VPNs, or other critical network devices